Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dividend raise - T

I'm very excited to announce my very first dividend raise!

AT&T raised their dividend from $0.46 to $0.47.
This is a 2.1% raise. Sadly but true, this is more than my paycheck raised back in January..

It is also twice as much as my bank offers me in interest. Dissatisfaction about this low interest was one of the main reasons to start this journey, so I'm very happy about this raise.

At the 2nd of February AT&T paid me a total of $22.56 for my 48 stocks.

These raises are the power of DGI, so I'm very excited to plan my next investment, in order to receive many more raises in the future.

Did you have any recent raises?

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Many more raise will come your way....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also happy to hear about the recent raise for T. Thank you for the update!

      Delete
    2. Hi David,

      Yes, hopefully...
      By the way, you take nice pictures shown on your blog!

      Thanks for visiting and commenting.
      Best wishes,
      DfS

      Delete
  2. My raise for this year...1%. 2% over the last 6 years.

    It's sad when a corporation pays more than my employer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! "It's the financial crisis" they use as an excuse, but our revenue is rising and rising..

      If you look at the bright side of things.. it's nice to see we get several raises.. :)

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on this first raise of many! ;-) Doesn't it feel good eh? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to get a raise isn't it? While not an 8 or 9 percent raise that some stock may offer, a 2% raise from a stock with a large dividend like AT&T isn't too shabby.

    ReplyDelete